Episode 12 of the Kin podcast is an update with Mayi Carles! We last spoke to Mayi in episode 6, so now we get to hear what's been going on over the past three years. Namely, we'll discuss how she's learned to bedazzle the hard parts of parenthood and embrace her true self. Thanks, Mayi, for being on the show!
- How she explains her work to her child
- How she lost the fear to be herself and picked up some Freddie Mercury-ness
- Blog post by Mayi: Juggling Life As Girl Boss and New Mommy (Plus My Top 20 Comeback Tips)
- How she bedazzled a difficult aspect of her daughter's life
- Our last episode with Mayi on the Kin podcast, episode 6
Special thanks to Mario Callejas for providing the music for the Kin show and hanging out with us today! Check out his music on Spotify.
Thanks for tuning in to this episode of the Kin podcast! New episode coming next week.
What is The Kin Show?
A podcast that explores the intricacies of the human heart: faith, relationships, spirituality, parenthood, love, and more. Hosted by Marcella Chamorro.