In this episode of Jed Bartlet is My President, I sit down with Mandi Kaye from Pop Culturally Deprived to talk about Bartlet for America (S3.10). I get cranky about feminist issues, she talks me down, and in the end, we bask in our love of emotionally connected masculine relationships. Leo + Bartlet 4ever! The post JBIMP #3. Baby Phil Coulson (Bartlet for America S3.10) appeared first on Chipperish Media.
- Discuss Jed Bartlet is My President on the Chipperish Forum!
- Support Chipperish on Patreon!
- Support Chipperish by shopping on Amazon using this link!
- Next week, we’ll be watching Six Meetings Before Lunch (S1.18) with Dr. Kelly Jones, host and producer of the upcoming Southern Fried Scholar podcast.
- Maybe your love of The West Wing is so great that you’re ready to buy the complete DVD set?
Jed Bartlet is My President is a Chipperish Media production by Lani Diane Rich, and is released under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Sharealike license.
The post JBIMP #3. Baby Phil Coulson (Bartlet for America S3.10) appeared first on Chipperish Media.★ Support this podcast on Patreon ★
What is Jed Bartlet is My President?
Join NYT bestselling author and award-winning podcaster Lani Diane Rich with a new guest every week as they watch an episode of The West Wing and pretend that Jed Bartlet is president of the United States.