What has changed in business and technology due to the COVID-19 crisis? How can we use technology to evolve our businesses? How are we going to have to change in order to reemerge in a good place?
- What has changed in business and tech during the COVID-19 crisis
- The rapid change to remote work & how levity is increasingly important
- Technology in Remote Work (the cloud, protection and security, VPNs, VDI - will it finally have its time?, and Web 2.0 Applications)
- How businesses that do not traditionally use tech are going to have to adapt to survive
- Where is our supply chain going?
- What are we doing to the internet?
- People are having a lot of “now what?” moments because they need to adapt quickly, this is the time for innovation
What is Data Myths?
Uniting dataphiles and dataphobes one podcast at a time. Listen as the Gagnons interview industry leaders and startup founders, review new tech trends and products, and examine how data and technology drive our professional and personal worlds.