Today, we’re joined by the founder and CEO of Yonder, Jonathan Morgan. Yonder is an AI company that helps companies navigate factions that may be working against them, and Jonathon is here to tell us how it all works.
- How Yonder helps brands protect themselves online
- The most important aspects of reputation management
- Why you need to be proactive instead of reactive with your online reputation
- How Yonder calculates how impactful posts will be on the overall narrative
- The political nature of Covid-19 and how brands should respond to this
- The power of making a post ‘trend’ and how to shape public beliefs
- How people’s trust has shifted from government to businesses
- The importance of data and the danger of emotions
- Chelsea on LinkedIn
What is Reputation Matters?
The Reputation Matters podcast will feature business owners and marketers to talk all about reputation management - the good and the bad. We’ll talk all about the obvious, and not so obvious, strategies people can use to improve the online reputation. We’ll also share examples of businesses that have done a great job of managing their reputation, and some that haven’t, so you can learn more about how and why to keep the reputation of your business in great shape.