Cutting through the bullshit to deal with the real issues with Coach Jennifer Askey -- is just what Julie & Laura needed for this episode of @CoachingThruIt
"“If we have a precious hour together...what are you doing that we can advance? Or what’s in your way that we can get around or over in this time? How can I help you move from point A to point B?” ~ Jennifer Askey
- Learn more about Jennifer Askey + in/jenniferaskeycoach + Newsletter
- Continuing Coach Education (CCE) to Renew Your Credential
- Mentor Coaching
- Group and Team Coaching (programs)
- Positive Intelligence (PQ) Program with Shirzad Chamine
- ACC Portfolio Path via ICF
- World Business & Executive Coach Summit (WBECS) - master classes & coach CCEs
- NeuroLeadership Institute
- Your Brain at Work podcast
- The Great Resignation
- Coaching Questions:
- What stories are you telling yourself about that?
- How can we best use our time?
- How can I help you with that next step?
- The Life Coach School
- Coaches Rising Podcast
- The Philosopher’s Diet by Richard Watson
- Books by Michael Bungay Stanier
- The Coaching Habit
- Do More Great Work
- The Gifts of Imperfection By Brené Brown
- How’s Work with Esther Perel
- Follow the pod on Twitter: @CoachingThruIt & Instagram: @CoachingThruIt
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Connect to the hosts: @laurapasquini & @julieclarsen
What is Coaching Through It?
Welcome to the Coaching Through It podcast.
Your hosts/coaches, Julie Larsen & Laura Pasquini bring their perspectives & insights to their own coaching practice.
Listen, share, & subscribe!