This episode of The Productivityist Podcast is sponsored by Health IQ, an insurance company that helps health-conscious people like runners, cyclist, weightlifters and vegetarians get lower rates on their life insurance. Go to healthiq.com/vardy to support the show and see if you qualify.
This week's episode is with Anthony Metivier, founder of the Magnetic Memory Method - a systematic, 21st Century approach to memorizing foreign language vocabulary, dreams, names, music, poetry and much more in ways that are easy, effective and fun.
We spoke about how your memory can affect your personal productivity as well as how to optimize your memory. Here are a few highlights from this episode:
- Memorizing your entire to-do list vs. memorizing certain items
- Learning memory techniques for vocabulary, numbers, names, facts, and details about others.
- When you strengthen your memory like a muscle, it also strengthens your mind.
- The power found in memorizing a deck of cards
- Using visuals as memory tools and turning numbers into words
- The Magnetic Memory Method and how it works
- Why intentionality is essential for memorization
- Memory and information overload
- Why you should know focus on how you learn
- Magnetic Memory Method
- The Free Memory Improvement Kit
- What's Your Learning Style
- Anthony Metivier | Twitter
- Anthony Metivier | Youtube
I hope you enjoy this episode as much as I did. Thanks for listening and I'll see you again next time!
This episode of The Productivityist Podcast is sponsored by Health IQ, an insurance company that helps health-conscious people like runners, cyclist, weightlifters, and vegetarians get lower rates on their life insurance. Go to healthiq.com/vardy to support the show and see if you qualify.
What is The Productivityist Podcast: A Time Management and Personal Productivity Talk Show?
Hosted by productivity strategist Mike Vardy, The Productivityist Podcast is a weekly show that discusses tips, tools, tactics, and tricks that are designed to help you take your productivity, time management, goals, to do lists, habits, and workflow to new heights - both at work and at home. If you're looking to focus your efforts on getting the right things done and start living the good life, then this weekly conversational podcast – crafted in the tradition of Slate's Working, Back to Work, and HBR IdeaCast – is for you.