Speed limit reduction passes!
Distracted walking is still legal in Edmonton, Andrew Knack proves Einstein's definition of insanity is "calling in to City Council meetings" and Mill Creek Ravine daylighting gets an update.
- Lower residential speed limits on horizon; final vote in 2020
- Edmonton council gears down speed limit debate until 2020
- Motion text - tweet
- Mayor Iveson commends citizens - tweet
- Vote Breakdown - tweet
- Decision Tree - tweet
- First hashtag in a motion? - tweet
- Paige Parsons' tweet
- Jon Dziadyk's tweet
- Slow zone: City councillors warming to idea of 2-tier residential speeds
What is Speaking Municipally?
Taproot Edmonton presents a weekly discussion on key stories in municipal politics. We pay attention to City Council so you don't have to! Join us as we delve into conversations about the context surrounding decisions made at City Hall.