Today’s co-host is Sarah Masci. Sarah is a designer, entrepreneur, and the founder of Bracken House Branding Co. Sarah has been in the online business game for 15 years now, and she’s the epitome of building a business around the life she wants.
“Get clear on just a few things that you are really good at—something that you’re consistently asked to do and something that gets you out of bed on a Monday morning ready to conquer your day.” ~ @Sarah_Masci
- The first thing to do before you start offering day rates is knowing what you're going to offer. Don't offer too many things. Instead, offer the things you're really good at—something you can do consistently, and something that excites you.
- Testing day rates can be as easy as messaging your client base and asking if it works for them. If you have the reputation, it won't be hard for them to get on board with what you're doing.
- To make sure the work is doable within a day, have clients fill out some sort of questionnaire. Make sure to set expectations for communication throughout the day.
- Bracken House Branding
- Mood Board Challenge
- Val Geisler
- Live in the Feast S03 E08 - Val Geisler
- Sarah’s Design + Branding Courses
- Sarah on Instagram
- Sarah on Twitter
What is Live In The Feast?
Live In The Feast is a seasonal podcast for developers and designers looking to discover their niche to build recurring revenue. So that they can live the life that they want and ultimately reach the goals of why they started their own business in the first place. Each season will be a theme specific to your business. And each episode features a guest who's been there before and achieved success. You'll get actionable takeaways for you to implement in your business immediately after each show. No fluff, no pie in the sky dreaming, this is real-life examples and takeaways for you.