Brand loyalty is a coveted metric in the game of retention. But, what does brand loyalty actually mean? And how do modern DTC brands begin to build deeper connections with customers to encourage repeat purchases and extended LTVs? Kristen and Aaron Orendorff, founder of iConicontent and previously editor in chief at Shopify Plus, go on a super deep dive into this uber important, yet elusive metric. Tune in to hear Aaron's top tactics for actively driving customer loyalty through storytelling, brand aesthetics, loyalty programs, and content with examples from companies like Tracksmith and Pura Vida. Plus, learn who is the Most Handsome Man in Portland (hint: It's not a human).
- Aaron's questions to unlock your customer's hell
- Ecommerce Loyalty Programs: 25 Strategies Backed by 36 Examples and Over 100 Results & Stats (written by Aaron)
- Freshly Picked's membership program: The Fringe
- Common Thread Collective's LTV:CAC Cohort Analysis
- Yopto's 2019 State of D2C Marketing
- Who Is the Most Handsome Man in Portland, Oregon? Research Reveals
- Follow Fezziwig and Tyrion on Instagram 🐰
What is Playing for Keeps?
Retaining customers has never been more important for eCommerce businesses. Join Kristen LaFrance, eCommerce retention specialist and head of community at Churn Buster, as she interviews guests from the top subscription businesses to learn how the best in the DTC space are retaining customers. If you're growing a subscription based business, running a subscribe and save program on your site, or just plain interested in hearing stories from the top DTC businesses, Playing for Keeps is for you.