In this conversation we explore Plants as the foundation of culture change work, Relocalizing health care & relationship, Freedom School and emergent practice, The two sides of the culture change movement and much more...
- Plants as the foundation of culture change work
- Relocalizing health care & relationship
- Freedom School and emergent practice
- The two sides of the culture change movement
- Clowning - “interrupting the old story with love and clowns”
- Bridging the worlds of mindfulness and Earth based ritual
- Self healing & self realization
- Breaking the chains of silence & unlocking creativity
- Spirituality & Activism
- A Vision of Sanctuary
- Addressing leadership
- Human healing journeys
Tea for the People
Driftless Herbal Exchange Network
Economics of Happiness - https://www.localfutures.org/programs/the-economics-of-happiness/ Transition Town - https://www.transitionus.org/transition-town-movement
Awakening Sovereignty Collective - http://tribeofawakeningsovereignty.com/
Rainbow Gathering - https://www.welcomehome.org/
What is Hearthspeak?
Conversations and recorded experiences on reclaiming our roots, connecting to our visions and trusting our heart path. Hosted by Megan of Living Hearth.