Susan talks about community and developing community management skills with Joy Foster is an award winning entrepreneur and founder and managing director of TechPixies LIMITED.
In Today’s Episode You Will Learn:
- Why Joy set up Tech Pixies in the first place and her vision for her company in the future.
- How Joy nurtures and sustains her community of Tech Pixie Alumni
- How Joy’s sees the skills developed by school community builders transferring to employable opportunities
- Post covid, how does Joy see the job market for online community and digital marketing skills?
- What new tech skills and training does Joy forecast will be in demand on the short term horizon?
What is Community Expert Podcast?
Welcome to the Classlist CX - Community Expert podcast series. Where our aim is to inspire and guide you with insight and advice from our community of experts.
Throughout this series we share best practice from successful school community leaders. In addition we discuss possible career opportunities beyond the school gate. Last but not least we hear from leading speakers from the wider world of community.