In this conversation we explore Deep listening - "the feelings underneath the words", Lessons from the water and the trees, The wildness inside us, Possibilities in the edges, Earth grief & the ecological unraveling and so much more...
- Deep listening - "the feelings underneath the words"
- Lessons from the water and the trees
- The wildness inside us
- Possibilities in the edges
- Earth grief & the ecological unraveling Reconnection & Relationships
- The "mythical, imaginal attunement to the earth" Aesthesis - exchange of soul essence
- The exiling of beauty Cultural Depression Initiation
- Trauma, loneliness and the longing for connection
- Resilient support systems Anchor practices & Beauty Altars
- Grief & Shame / Grief & Love Protector Energy and Anger as "the beautiful desire to protect something."
- Grief as the "e-motion of feeling... the energy that moves through us and reshapes us" Grief & Joy Ritual Keeping alive the energy & ability to nurture
Earth Poet Edge Weaver - https://www.earthpoetedgeweaver.com/
Shante' Sojourn Zenith - http://www.shantesojournzenith.com/
Francis Weller - https://www.francisweller.net/
Simon McBurney's The Encounter - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKWv001zJ_Y
Malidoma Some - malidoma.com/main/
The Withdrawal Project - https://withdrawal.theinnercompass.org/
Pat McCabe - https://www.patmccabe.net/
Stephen Jenkinson - https://orphanwisdom.com/
Azul Valerie Thome & Grief Composting Circles - https://www.souland.org/
What is Hearthspeak?
Conversations and recorded experiences on reclaiming our roots, connecting to our visions and trusting our heart path. Hosted by Megan of Living Hearth.