Tobias and Jussi talk about what Azure Kubernetes Services is, and what the basics are for getting started. Tag along in this episode to learn a bit more about how containers are gaining more grounds, and how Microsoft is following suit by fully embracing containers across their workloads.
- AKS in brief (Microsoft)
- AKS - The Big Picture (Pluralsight - might require a subscription to view)
- Team Development on Kubernetes - Azure Dev Spaces (Microsoft)
- Introduction to Azure Dev Spaces (Microsoft)
- Tip: Quickly switching context between multiple clusters in Azure Kubernetes Services with cmder aliases (Tobias Zimmergren)
- Processing data from SQLite hosted in an Azure File share, running in Azure Kubernetes Services (Tobias Zimmergren)
- Mount an Azure Storage File Share to containers in Azure Kubernetes Services (Tobias Zimmergren)
What is Ctrl+Alt+Azure?
Tune in to Tobias Zimmergren and Jussi Roine talking about Azure, in a podcast usually digestible over a cup of coffee.