Gareth Bull, founder of Bulldog Digital Media and Co-Founder of Email Octopus sits down with me to chat all things marketing and entrepreneurship. Having started and built many companies, Gareth had some words of wisdom about what it's like to grow and company and stay sane while you do it.
Gareth is the guy responsible for making Bulldog Digital Media happen. Way back in 2013, he sat down with the idea of creating an agency which could make a difference in the digital marketing world - and that's exactly what he did! When he isn’t working (which isn’t often), Gareth likes to see new places, go to the gym, and end his days with a Nando's.
What we cover in this episode:
- Gareth's background
- Why did he start an agency
- Why he admires freelancers
- How to stay healthy as an entrpenuer
- Starting an ecommerce business
- Why it's important to have different revenue streams
- Not being afraid to let money go as an entrepenuer
- Creating a personal brand and putting a face on an agency
What is Marketing Mashup?
The weekly marketing and entrepreneurship podcast where I jump into interviews with some of the most interesting people I have met throughout my career. From CMOs and agency founders to social media executives and freelancers, you'll hear their different perspectives on marketing and how to build a brand.