In this episode Adam talks to Paul Jarvis about defining your own version of success and why you might not need to build a big business to achieve it.
- Why "success" shouldn't mean the same thing to everyone
- How to stay small without doing all the work you don't want to do yourself
- Why it's important to define what "enough" is for your business instead of always feeling the need to do better than you did last year
- Questions to ask yourself to figure out what "success" would be for you
- How knowing your "enough" can help you build better products for the people you want to serve
- Why you should ignore the people who don't like what you're doing and double down on the people who love it
- Oh Dear!, sign up with the coupon code "FULLSTACKRADIO" to get 50% off your first month
- Rollbar, sign up at https://rollbar.com/fullstackradio and install Rollbar in your app to receive a $100 gift card for Open Collective
What is Full Stack Radio?
A podcast for developers interested in building great software products. Every episode, Adam Wathan is joined by a guest to talk about everything from product design and user experience to unit testing and system administration.