The B2B buyer’s journey has changed dramatically and the role of marketers to influence that journey has shifted with it (and continues to!). As the original Marketo Co-founder and Founder of Engagio, Jon Miller predicted marketing automation’s rise and now he’s setting out new predictions for how marketers will need to align themselves to customers, bottom-of-funnel metrics and post-sale revenue.
In this session replay from the B2BMX online experience in February, Miller, who is now the Chief Marketing and Product Office at Demandbase, discusses these recent trends in buying and how new research on sales and marketing alignment highlights the explicit ways revenue teams can set themselves apart from the competition.
- How to implement account-based best practices from leading practitioners;
- To recognize what works — and doesn't — for engaging accounts in conjunction with sales; and
- What's in store for B2B marketing in the next 10 years.
- Learn more about Demandbase.
- Get The Clear & Complete Guide To ABX.
- Check out the B2BMX: Next-Level ABM event on-demand.
- Watch Klaudia’s CXO Conversations interview with Jon.
- Read the official B2B Sales & Marketing Exchange (#B2BSMX) announcement
- Check out the #B2BSMX website to sign up for updates.
What is B2B Marketing Exchange?
The B2B Marketing Exchange Podcast features candid insights from those who live and breathe B2B. Every week, we'll feature the industry's top influencers and practitioners, who will touch on top-of-mind topics around content strategy, demand generation, account-based marketing, and sales enablement. Subscribe now to get a front-row seat to intimate conversations and top-rated talks from our premier events.