With the possibility of new iPad apps out in March, Leo talks about the status of business and professional apps on the iPad. How has it expanded? What are its limitation both in development and monetization? What are some ways to deliver professional and business applications for the iPad?
Apple March Event
- Apple makes moves towards services (Previous Episode - Apple in 2019)
- Apple March 2019 Special Event Preview
- New Non-Pro iPads and iPad Minis coming out
History of the iPad
- Is the iPad Still Transitioning Similar to SmartPhones and Notebook Computers did?
- Leo's iPad Journey
- What makes iPad and iOS work well
- What’s the difference between Professional and Business Apps?
Limitations of the iPad
- Battery Life
- External Drive Support
- Files Management
- Touch vs Keyboard and Mouse
- FaceID and TouchID
- Managing Apps and Split Screen
- Responsive Web Sites
App Store Monetization
- Flat price
- In-App Purchases
- Where is Group Licensing?
- How Enterprise Licensing Works (Apple Support Page)
- What is Enterprise Licensing For
- How did Facebook abuse Enterprise Licensing? (Recode Article)
What is Empower Apps?
An exploration of Apple business news and technology. We talk about how businesses can use new technology to empower their business and employees, from Leo Dion, founder of BrightDigit.