It's time to take a look at the most common mistakes people make when learning English, and how to avoid them.
From how to get over the fear of opening your mouth to why you shouldn't speak too fast.
Full transcript, key vocabulary, and bonus episodes available on www.leonardoenglish.com
- 📍 Strategic vs. Specific mistakes
- 📕 Why you shouldn't use traditional language learning content
- 👀 Why you shouldn't judge your progress against that of others
- 📈 Are there really any English learning hacks?
- 😍 How to embrace the English learning process
- 🤞 How to get over your fear of making mistakes
- 👨🏻 Francesco, the fearless Sicilian English learner
- 🗣 Why you shouldn't speak too fast
- 🧠 Barack Obama as an orator
- 🔍 Sneak peek at Part 2
- Join the Learn English with Podcasts community: www.facebook.com/groups/learnenglishwithpodcasts
What is English Learning for Curious Minds?
Are you looking for a more interesting way to to learn English?
English Learning for Curious Minds is where you can learn English from native speakers while learning fascinating things about the world.
Every episode comes with a transcript & key vocabulary and is spoken at a speed you can understand.
Join listeners from 155 countries and discover the most interesting way to improve your English while expanding your mind.
Find the bonus episodes, transcripts, key vocabulary, and learning materials at www.leonardoenglish.com