This week, we talk about how to set goals when your business is too young to be able to make accurate predictions about growth.
- Tyler has another lesson to share from the book he's reading.
- Rick stopped marketing and he's struggling to get momentum back.
- Tyler is trying to design team permissions for Less Annoying CRM and it's proving to be difficult.
- We give a shoutout to Jetboost.
- Rick is frustrated that no-code tools aren't more transparent about their product priorities.
What is Startup to Last?
Two founders talk about how to build software businesses that are meant to last. Each episode includes a deep dive into a different topic related to starting, growing, and sustaining a healthy business.