Because we find ourselves in a creative economy, there has never been a better time to become a designer or creative professional.
- Why he believes there has never been a better time than now to be a designer
- The biggest challenges that creative professionals are experiencing now
- Seeking the growing number of communities that provide support for creative professionals and avoiding fake gurus that mislead and stunt creative growth
- His different coaching program setups and how each caters to a specific phase of a creative professional’s journey
- How he uses the power of asking the right questions to empower his mentees to find their way through their own growth with little guidance from him
- His career trajectory and how he decided to add the layer of personal branding and content development to his business
- The evolution of his blog from being a site that he wrote for exclusively to a passive income-generating platform that leverages affiliate marketing
- How committing to a 4-hour work day when he traveled the world taught him to form habits that allow him to balance his agency work with his influencer and coaching hustle
- How he uses inbound marketing to promote his services and the biggest selling point of his business
- Where and from whom he’s taken influence to build his agency and personal brand
- What he thinks people should watch out for in the design space
- His personal manifesto that he first read as a kid on a magnet stuck to his fridge
Philip VanDusen is the owner of Verhaal Brand Design, a brand strategy and design agency based in New Jersey. Philip is a highly accomplished creative executive and expert in brand strategy, graphic design, marketing and creative management. Philip provides design, branding, marketing, career and business advice to creative professionals, entrepreneurs and companies on how to build successful brands for themselves and for the clients and customers they serve.
What is Brand Design Masters Podcast?
The Brand Design Masters Podcast with Philip VanDusen is dedicated to helping you build the skills you need to design bullet-proof brands - for yourself, your business and for the clients and customers you serve.
In every episode, Philip, his co-hosts and interview guests will share inspiration, ideas, trends and techniques that will lift you to greater heights as a creative professional or entrepreneur - so you can build a successful creative practice, business and personal brand in the Creative Economy.