This week, we celebrate our 100th episode by sharing 12 of our favorite moments from the show over the past two years!
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN TODAY’S EPISODE
- How ConvertKit Got to $30M ARR with No Funding #41
- How Kreyol Essence Got on Shark Tank #24
- Craig Swanson: How this CEO Funded His Bets in Startups #61
- Ben Wilson on How to Take over the World - #43
- How Patrick Dossett Became a Navy Seal & Founder through Pure Grit #49
- How this Celebrity Chef Got his Big Break #64
- The Power of Being Niche from a SaaS Owner #88
- How a DTC brand did 7 figures in 12 Days #64
- How Eric Jorgenson Got to Write a Book with Naval #36
- How a Comedian Writes a Joke #10
- How Being a Parent Gives a Founder Super Powers #95
- The Nicest Thing Anyone Has Ever Done For you #2
- Startup Ideas by Paul Graham (#45)
- Nathan Barry: How to Bootstrap a Company to $30M in a Crowded Market (#41)
- How I Met My Biz Partner and Less Learned Hitting $2M ARR (#44)
- Ryan Hamilton on his Netflix special, touring with Jerry Seinfeld, & how to write a joke (#10)
- How We're Validating Startup Ideas (#51)
What is If I Was Starting Today?
What would you do if you were starting today? To help, here are half-baked startup ideas, growth marketing tactics, and stories from founders and creators - including my own journey as a bootstrapped business owner. All of the content is centered around helping founders, creators, and investors starting today.