Scott Fujimoto expounds on his TD3 and BCQ algorithms, DDPG, Benchmarking Batch RL, and more!
Addressing Function Approximation Error in Actor-Critic Methods
Scott Fujimoto, Herke van Hoof, David Meger
Off-Policy Deep Reinforcement Learning without Exploration
- Striving for Simplicity in Off-Policy Deep Reinforcement Learning
Rishabh Agarwal, Dale Schuurmans, Mohammad Norouzi
- Soft Actor-Critic: Off-Policy Maximum Entropy Deep Reinforcement Learning with a Stochastic Actor
Tuomas Haarnoja, Aurick Zhou, Pieter Abbeel, Sergey Levine
- Way Off-Policy Batch Deep Reinforcement Learning of Implicit Human Preferences in Dialog
Natasha Jaques, Asma Ghandeharioun, Judy Hanwen Shen, Craig Ferguson, Agata Lapedriza, Noah Jones, Shixiang Gu, Rosalind Picard
- Continuous control with deep reinforcement learning
Timothy P. Lillicrap, Jonathan J. Hunt, Alexander Pritzel, Nicolas Heess, Tom Erez, Yuval Tassa, David Silver, Daan Wierstra
- Distributed Distributional Deterministic Policy Gradients
Gabriel Barth-Maron, Matthew W. Hoffman, David Budden, Will Dabney, Dan Horgan, Dhruva TB, Alistair Muldal, Nicolas Heess, Timothy Lillicrap
What is TalkRL: Reinforcement Learning Interviews?
TalkRL podcast is All Reinforcement Learning, All the time. In-depth interviews with brilliant people at the forefront of RL research and practice. Guests from places like MILA, MIT, DeepMind, Google Brain, Brown, Caltech, and more. Hosted by Robin Ranjit Singh Chauhan. Technical content.