Jim is joined by his good friend and entrepreneurship mentor, Adam Weiler. Adam shares some amazing insights from successes and mistakes he's made during his time as an agency and SaaS owner.
TOPICS DISCUSSED IN TODAY’S EPISODE
- Micro Conf takeaways
- Shooting your shot
- Starting an agency from scratch
- The power of making mistakes
- Finding and convincing the key person
- Merging experience with existing culture
- Agency >> SAAS
- Productivity hack (kids)
- Adam Weiler on Twitter
- Sunken Stone
- Jim Huffman website
- Jim's Twitter
- The Growth Marketer's Playbook
- Startup Ideas by Paul Graham (#45)
- Nathan Barry: How to Bootstrap a Company to $30M in a Crowded Market (#41)
- How I Met My Biz Partner and Less Learned Hitting $2M ARR (#44)
- Ryan Hamilton on his Netflix special, touring with Jerry Seinfeld, & how to write a joke (#10)
- How We're Validating Startup Ideas (#51)
What is If I Was Starting Today?
What would you do if you were starting today? To help, here are half-baked startup ideas, growth marketing tactics, and stories from founders and creators - including my own journey as a bootstrapped business owner. All of the content is centered around helping founders, creators, and investors starting today.