Adam welcomes David Hemphill back to the show, but this time as a co-host!
Adam introduces KiteTail, an app that lets you create webhook-driven hosted checkout pages; something he wishes he'd had when he launched his course.
From here on out, Full Stack Radio will follow David and Adam's journey building these new products; discussing interesting technical, design, and business challenges they face along the way.
- Rollbar, sign up at https://rollbar.com/fullstackradio to try their Bootstrap Plan free for 90 days
- Hired, sign up at https://www.hired.com/fullstackradio to double your signing bonus to $2000 if you get a job through Hired
- Crondog, David's new recurring task app
- KiteTail, Adam's new checkout app
- PushSilver, David's existing invoicing app
- DonorGive, an app David worked on that motivated him to build CronDog
- Laravel Spark, the boilerplate Laravel skeleton David's using
- "What's KiteTail?", Adam's blog post introducing KiteTail
- Test-Driven Laravel, Adam's course app that inspired him to build KiteTail
- MicroConf Start Edition
What is Full Stack Radio?
A podcast for developers interested in building great software products. Every episode, Adam Wathan is joined by a guest to talk about everything from product design and user experience to unit testing and system administration.