In the first episode of 2020, we air an interview of Iris Morales when she was on campus last December for a screening of her film, !Palante, Siempre Palante!
- The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation’s generous support through its Sawyer Seminar program allowed “Imagining Latinidades: Articulations of National Belonging” to launch at the University of Iowa. This podcast was born from the Sawyer Seminar and we hope it will continue on afterward.
- The Obermann Center for Advanced Studies, at Iowa, was the birthplace of our Seminar theme, which gave rise to this podcast.
- Subscribe to this podcast, please!
- IRIS MORALES | the official website
- Red Sugarcane Press Inc. - Red Sugarcane Press
- Watch ¡Palante, Siempre Palante! The Young Lords Online | Vimeo On Demand on Vimeo
- Twitter, Instagram, Facebook: @ImaginingLat
- Hosts on Twitter: Darrel is @DoctorDWS, Ariana is @aryruiz710, Rene is @rene5311
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our cover art, a photo of an installation titled “El Hielo / I.C.E,” is provided courtesy of the artist, Fidencio Fifield-Perez.
- Music by Juan Ruiz.
- Our hosting is provided by Transistor.fm, which we really love.
- Our podcasting app of choice is Overcast.fm, which also makes a handy app that streamlines the process of making the chapter markers in this podcast.
What is Imagining Latinidades?
Three Latina/o professors discuss topics and interview guests central to Latina/Latino/Latinx Studies today.