Tamara Faber, Andrea Rathke, and Jenny Riecke, three esteemed members of the JFKS Guidance Department, join us to discuss mental heath and neurodiversity.
- This episode was developed, hosted, and produced by Tony Oldani & Bella Winger and produced by Daniel Lazar.
- Be sure to follow IDEAS Pod wherever you listen. Share your favorite episodes with your friends.
- Dive into our catalogue of journals and podcasts.
- Have ideas for IDEAS? Get in touch! Instagram. Facebook. Email us at ideas [at] jfksberlin.org.
- We are proud to be part of the Bear Radio network. If you like IDEAS, you ought to dive into the Bear community of podcasts.
- Thanks to the JFKS Verein for the microphones. We love them!
Our theme music for this episode is "Too Cool" by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com). Licensed under Creative Commons By Attribution 3.0 License.
What is JFKS IDEAS ?
Identity. Diversity. Empathy. Awareness. Service. The IDEAS Club at the John F. Kennedy School in Berlin, Germany was born of the demand that in our time of crises, in our Age of Anxiety, when democracy is fragile, when intolerance is increasingly tolerated, we must intensify our efforts to create a safe but challenging space to discuss and celebrate diversity. IDEAS is about challenging stereotypes, grappling with our biases, and tackling tough issues.