How do our rituals shape us? We talk about where habits come from, why we use them, and whether they strengthen our belief systems.
Transcript at https://hopeinsource.com/liturgy
How do our rituals shape us?
- Liturgy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liturgy
- Approaching God through negation: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophatic_theology
- Communion: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eucharist
- The Medium is the Message: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_medium_is_the_message
- Liturgy of the Ordinary: https://www.amazon.com/Liturgy-Ordinary-Sacred-Practices-Everyday/dp/0830846239
- You Are What You Love: https://www.amazon.com/You-Are-What-Love-Spiritual/dp/158743380X
What is Hope in Source?
What are the parallels between faith and open source software? Join Henry Zhu for an off-the-cuff conversation between friends. Check out hopeinsource.com and nadiaeghbal.com/public-faith for the backstory!