Last month, SurveyMonkey — a company that has been synonymous with market research and survey software — rebranded to Momentive, now defining itself as an agile experience management company focused on helping customers shape what's next.
A rebrand is more than just a fresh coat of paint, new logo and name, and during this week’s episode of the B2BMX Podcast, Host Klaudia Tirico sits down with Leela Srinivasan, CMO of Momentive, to get a behind-the-scenes look at the entire process and the role of the CMO during a rebrand.
- How SurveyMonkey transitioned to Momentive during a pandemic and why now;
- The impact customer and employee feedback have on a rebrand;
- Marketing's role during a rebrand and important things to consider before diving in;
- The new role of brand in B2B marketing; and
- How to blur the lines between brand and demand.
What is B2B Marketing Exchange?
The B2B Marketing Exchange Podcast features candid insights from those who live and breathe B2B. Every week, we'll feature the industry's top influencers and practitioners, who will touch on top-of-mind topics around content strategy, demand generation, account-based marketing, and sales enablement. Subscribe now to get a front-row seat to intimate conversations and top-rated talks from our premier events.