TOPICS DISCUSSED IN TODAY’S EPISODE
- Update on The $3M Challenge
- Unreasonable Management
- Out Investment Thesis
- 5 startups that caught our attention
- Startup Ideas by Paul Graham (#45)
- Nathan Barry: How to Bootstrap a Company to $30M in a Crowded Market (#41)
- How I Met My Biz Partner and Less Learned Hitting $2M ARR (#44)
- Ryan Hamilton on his Netflix special, touring with Jerry Seinfeld, & how to write a joke (#10)
- How We're Validating Startup Ideas (#51)
What is If I Was Starting Today?
What would you do if you were starting today? To help, here are half-baked startup ideas, growth marketing tactics, and stories from founders and creators - including my own journey as a bootstrapped business owner. All of the content is centered around helping founders, creators, and investors starting today.