Grief... it needs to be talked about. So we do just that in episode no. 86 of In Vino Fabulum.
- Finding Meaning by David Kessler
- The Bravery to Say Goodbye (ft. Marisa Renee Lee)
- Growth After Trauma by Richard G. Tedeschi
- Your relationships grow stronger
- You discover new purposes in life
- From the trauma you find strength
- Spirituality is deepened
- Renewed appreciation on life
- Growth After Trauma Why are some people more resilient than others—and can it be taught?
- What ‘Holding Space’ Means + 5 Tips to Practice
- No Hard Feelings by Liz Fosslien & Mollie West Duffy; Follow on IG: @lizandmollie
- Subscribe to #InVinoFab podcast on Stitcher, Google Play, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you catch your pods.
- Follow us on Twitter @InVinoFab or IG: @invinofab
- Email us to be a guest or share a topic suggestion? firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect with your co-hosts (she/her) on Twitter: @laurapasquini & @profpatrice
What is The #InVinoFab Podcast?
The #InVinoFab Podcast uncorks to share stories about women+, wine, and work through personal stories. In Vino Fabulum, means: In Wine, Story! Co-hosts @ProfPatrice & @LauraPasquini bring different voices and ideas to the pod to challenge, learn, and engage listeners for issues and ideas impacting women in their communities and at work. These narrative episodes are delightfully paired with interesting projects, workplace experiences, helpful learning anecdotes, and creative discoveries for how women live today. Listen to the podcast and join the conversation at @InVinoFab (Instagram & Twitter).