Outdoor baseball and soccer are both cancelled, and so are a billion other things in the pandemic, we'll update you on what's happening. Plus, in addition to foreign policy development, Twitter is now used to share news about innovation layoffs.
- EEDC's tweet
- Cheryll Watson's tweet
- Maggie Davison's tweet
- Don Iveson's tweet
- COVID-19: Almost 90 per cent of EEDC employees have been or will be temporarily laid off due to pandemic
- Edmonton Economic Development Corporation lays off staff due to COVID-19 - Ryan Jespersen Show
- COVID-19: Iveson sends $2.1-billion infrastructure project wish list to the province
- COVID-19: Iveson warns of further temporary layoffs, delayed construction projects as Edmonton faces $109.8 million shortfall by September
- Budget Update Presentation
- Edmonton spends $2M on PPE for essential and front-line workers
- Greek Orthodox Community plans to build 'gem' of a building on 114 Street and Jasper Avenue
- April 2018: Ripe for redevelopment: Downtown Edmonton dealership plans to move
- Sometimes it simply isn't possible for the show(s) to go on
- 'Hard to imagine an Edmonton summer without Fringe': Theatre festival cancelled over COVID-19
- See you on the flat side
What is Speaking Municipally?
Taproot Edmonton presents a weekly discussion on key stories in municipal politics. We pay attention to City Council so you don't have to! Join us as we delve into conversations about the context surrounding decisions made at City Hall.