I reviewed the data I collected at the KBC Augusta tournament including green speed and firmness, the bobble test, and soil water content, along with discussion of research into warm-season grass performance during drought, and the standout (in a bad way) case of zoysia.
- I discussed recent research on drought performance of warm-season grasses: https://www.asianturfgrass.com/post/drought-performance-of-warm-season-turfgrasses/
- The KBC television highlights video showing golf shots and ball reaction is at https://youtu.be/GU6P0vufFNc
- The Asian Turfgrass Center YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/asianturfgrasscenter
- Read more about all kinds of turfgrass topics at https://www.asianturfgrass.com/
- Find turfgrass information and decision-making tools at https://www.paceturf.org/
- See the PACE Turf YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/paceturf
- See the ATC newsletters at https://subscribepage.com/atc_newsletters
- Listen to the ATC Office Hours podcast at https://atc-office-hours.transistor.fm/
Creators & Guests
What is The ATC Doublecut with Micah Woods?
I discuss ATC blog posts, with supplementary information, stories, and the reasons why I thought the topic was worth writing about, and worth reading about. Thus, a doublecut of these topics. This covers grass selection, playability, and all the work done to create a certain type of turfgrass surface.