In this episode, Adam talks to James Clear about why goal setting isn't enough, why you should focus on building habits instead, and how to build habits that you'll actually stick with.
- Why goals aren't useful on their own
- The four rules that guide human behavior
- Using environment design to encourage the habits you want to adopt
- Building habits of avoidance
- Why being productive is really about decision making
- Cloudinary, sign up and get 300,000 images/videos, 10GB of storage and 20GB of monthly bandwidth for free
- Netlify, incredibly powerful static site hosting for free
What is Full Stack Radio?
A podcast for developers interested in building great software products. Every episode, Adam Wathan is joined by a guest to talk about everything from product design and user experience to unit testing and system administration.