In this episode, the tables are turned as Sam Selikoff interviews Adam about the upcoming release of Tailwind CSS v1.0.
- Semantic versioning and why there hasn't been a v1.0 release already
- How v1.0 will be encouraging people to leverage the default design system
- Breaking changes and what the upgrade story will be like
- What's coming after Tailwind CSS v1.0
- Cloudinary, sign up and get 300,000 images/videos, 10GB of storage and 20GB of monthly bandwidth for free
- Rollbar, sign up at https://rollbar.com/fullstackradio and install Rollbar in your app to receive a $100 gift card for Open Collective
- Full Stack Radio T-Shirt + Sticker Pack Pre-orders
- Tailwind CSS
- Adam's Work Journal, where writes about his progress on v1.0
- The v1.0 To-Do List
- PR explaining the new config format
What is Full Stack Radio?
A podcast for developers interested in building great software products. Every episode, Adam Wathan is joined by a guest to talk about everything from product design and user experience to unit testing and system administration.