In this episode of Jed Bartlet is My President, I sit down with story nerd in training, future co-host of the Outlander podcast Sassenachs, and my daughter, Sarah Schwalbe, to discuss well-written women, reverse TellaDonnas, and CJ's incredible awesome in The U.S. Poet Laureate (3.17)! The post JBIMP #7. My Little Luddite (The U.S. Poet Laureate, 3.17) appeared first on Chipperish Media.
- Discuss Jed Bartlet is My President on the Chipperish Forum!
- Support Chipperish on Patreon!
- Support Chipperish by shopping on Amazon using this link!
- Next week, I’ll be watching And It’s Surely to Their Credit (2.5) with host of the film podcast The Ugly Club, Rob DiCristino!
- Maybe your love of The West Wing is so great that you’re ready to buy the complete DVD set?
- Like Jed Bartlet is My President? Review it on iTunes!
Jed Bartlet is My President is a Chipperish Media production by Lani Diane Rich, and is released under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Sharealike license.
The post JBIMP #7. My Little Luddite (The U.S. Poet Laureate, 3.17) appeared first on Chipperish Media.★ Support this podcast on Patreon ★
What is Jed Bartlet is My President?
Join NYT bestselling author and award-winning podcaster Lani Diane Rich with a new guest every week as they watch an episode of The West Wing and pretend that Jed Bartlet is president of the United States.