Feelings of inadequacy can be challenging enough as a writer, let alone dealing with toxic people. It can be easy to fall into a negative thought pattern, give power to those toxic thoughts and believe in them enough to lose touch of your real self.
- How your thoughts expand to inform your experiences.
- By ignoring your senses that deny the fulfilment of your desire, you will soon merge with your infinite being in creative unity.
- When we fuse with our thoughts, we believe in them.
- We are what we think - be mindful.
- The Five Personalities You Don’t Need in Your Life.
- How to turn your thoughts around and hold belief in yourself.
- No one can write the story quite like you - celebrate your unique writing voice.
- Leave a comment at Life Hack: Coping with Toxicity: https://whisperinginkpress.com/life-hack-coping-with-toxicity/
- Psychology Today Toxic Personalities:
- Wayne Dyer Daily Inspiration: https://www.drwaynedyer.com/
- Neville Goddard: http://www.thepowerofawareness.org/
Thanks for joining in on our conversations.
- If you like what we’re doing and want to get involved, head over to our Patreon page where, for as little as a dollar a month you can support us and gain access to bonus content: https://www.patreon.com/creativewritingenergy
- You can also find us at: https://whisperinginkpress.com/creative-writing-energy/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcGKP-BUX2F-_ck0lhfXrjA
- Creative Writing Energy MasterMind: https://whisperinginkpress.com/cwe-mastermind/
- Grab your copy of Creative Writing Energy for less than a dollar: https://books2read.com/u/mBQDxk
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/energy_writing
- Events: WriteHive Writer Convention 2020: https://whisperinginkpress.com/resources-for-writers/events/
- Finding your Creative Writing Energy - An OWL Event 2020 - https://www.trybooking.com/BHGHV
- Life. Death. Love & Connection - A book about the human experience is available now. - https://books2read.com/u/mYKjkx
What is Creative Writing Energy ?
Conversations about the writer’s life, craft and alternative practices with Kim Petersen and Catherine Evans.