In this episode, David shares the details behind the pricing changes he's decided on for PushSilver and talks about some of the new features and marketing strategies he's working on for the upcoming launch.
- Hired, sign up at https://www.hired.com/fullstackradio to double your signing bonus to $2000 if you get a job through Hired
- Rollbar, sign up at https://rollbar.com/fullstackradio to try their Bootstrap Plan free for 90 days
- PushSilver, David's invoicing app
- KiteTail, Adam's checkout platform
- "Designing the Ideal Bootstrapped Business" by Jason Cohen
- Sketch's non-subscription annual pricing model
- Zttp, the underground fight club style HTTP library
- Steve Schoger, Adam's KiteTail co-founder
- Zondicons SVG icon library by Steve
- Zondicons Blade package to easily embed inline SVG icons in Laravel applications
- Hero Patterns, free repeating SVG background patterns by Steve
- Heroicons SVG marketing icon library by Steve
- Building KiteTail, details about KiteTail live streams, newsletter, etc.
- Previous KiteTail live streams on Adam's YouTube channel
What is Full Stack Radio?
A podcast for developers interested in building great software products. Every episode, Adam Wathan is joined by a guest to talk about everything from product design and user experience to unit testing and system administration.