Adam and David are joined by Ian Landsman to talk about his latest project Thermostat.io and discuss some pricing ideas for PushSilver and KiteTail.
- Thermostat.io and NPS surveys
- Charging more vs. charging less
- Finding a niche for PushSilver and how to appeal to that niche
- One-time purchase lifetime plans for SaaS
- Percentage-based vs. tiered pricing
- Rollbar, sign up at https://rollbar.com/fullstackradio to try their Bootstrap Plan free for 90 days
- Hired, sign up at https://www.hired.com/fullstackradio to double your signing bonus to $2000 if you get a job through Hired
What is Full Stack Radio?
A podcast for developers interested in building great software products. Every episode, Adam Wathan is joined by a guest to talk about everything from product design and user experience to unit testing and system administration.