What's it like making a full-time income in just a day, meaning you have the remaining four days to do whatever you want with? Well, that's exactly the situation Ramy Khuffash is in. It certainly has it's benefits, but there are some challenges you might not necessarily think about.
What we discussed in this episode:
- Is the full-time indie hacker dream all it's made out to be
- Why Ramy tried six startups in six months, was it a success?
- Do founders work on things for too long?
- Ramy's journey working for a VC backed startup
- How it compares to bootstrapping
- What is Page Flows?
- How does it earn money?
- The trend of content / directory businesses
- Has he wasted his spare time?
- Why Ramy stopped sharing revenue numbers
‘I absolutely love being part of Weekend Club.’
‘Huge fan of Weekend Club and I love being part of it.’
‘Absolutely love this community.’
These are real testimonials for Weekend Club - the internet’s most helpful community for bootstrappers. If you’ve ever struggled meeting other solo founders and staying accountable, then this is for you.
We offer weekly Saturday deep working sessions with up to 30 bootstrappers, such as the founders of Simple Poll and VEED, an active Slack community and over 100 software discounts.
Go to weekendclub.co and enter a very limited promo code ‘Indie Bites’ for 50% off your first month.
What is Indie Bites?
Short, bite-sized conversations with indie hackers that have started small, profitable and bootstrapped businesses. You'll learn how they come up with ideas, what they do to validate, find those first customers and make a sustainable income.