Burnout... in book club format.
- Book Website: https://www.burnoutbook.net/
- Burnout: The Secret to Unlocking the Stress Cycle by Amelia Nagoski & Emily Nagoski
- Unlocking Us Episode: Brené with Emily and Amelia Nagoski
- on Burnout and How to Complete the Stress Cycle
- Burn-out an "occupational phenomenon": International Classification of Diseases from the WHO
- The 7 types of rest that every person needs via TED
- Download the Burnout Book Club Discussion Guides
What practice/intention are you going to work on to deal with burnout?
- Subscribe to #InVinoFab podcast on Stitcher, Google Play, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you catch your pods.
- Follow us on Twitter @InVinoFab or IG: @invinofab
- Email us to be a guest or share a topic suggestion? firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect with your co-hosts (she/her) on Twitter: @laurapasquini & @profpatrice
What is The #InVinoFab Podcast?
The #InVinoFab Podcast uncorks to share stories about women+, wine, and work through personal stories. In Vino Fabulum, means: In Wine, Story! Co-hosts @ProfPatrice & @LauraPasquini bring different voices and ideas to the pod to challenge, learn, and engage listeners for issues and ideas impacting women in their communities and at work. These narrative episodes are delightfully paired with interesting projects, workplace experiences, helpful learning anecdotes, and creative discoveries for how women live today. Listen to the podcast and join the conversation at @InVinoFab (Instagram & Twitter).