One of Rick's API vendors shut down his account without warning, which throws a wrench in his productized service. This week, we discuss how he should respond.
- Tyler was interviewed to be on Mixergy, but didn't think he did a great job.
- Rick is adjusting his routine now that he has a kid to take care of.
- Tyler's previous positive results converting website visitors to his newsletter have turned to failure. No one is signing up.
- Tyler attended Less Annoying CRM's first leadership team meeting.
- Tyler had his first person finish building a website based on his online course.
- Tyler (geez, enough with updates from Tyler, right?) is thinking through putting a limitation on LACRM.
- Tyler (seriously, stop) took a day to help his dad with a new project.
- Rick had a big coding win and finished two projects...
- ...just in time for one of his API vendors to close down his account, so the projects don't really work anymore. We discuss how Rick should respond.
What is Startup to Last?
Two founders talk about how to build software businesses that are meant to last. Each episode includes a deep dive into a different topic related to starting, growing, and sustaining a healthy business.