Today’s guest is Mark Asquith. Mark is the co-founder of Rebel Base Media, which creates technology and solutions that help podcasters to find, amplify, and build influence around their unique voice.
“The goal is to turn people into audio influences with the distinction being that, even if you’ve got a small audience, you still have potential.”
- How being an audio influencer can help position you as an expert
- How you can leverage every episode as a lead magnet
- How to get over your fears and launch your show
- Becoming an audio influencer puts you in a position to take full monetary advantage of your audience. Even if you’re small, sponsors will show up if you have dedicated listeners.
- Getting your listeners to channel transfer (engage with non-podcast content) is critical for becoming an audio influencer and building a community around your podcast.
- Get over yourself. No one cares how you sound, no one cares if your podcast isn’t perfect. The most important step in building a podcast that people want to listen to is starting it.
Important Mentions in this Episode
What is Live In The Feast?
Live In The Feast is a seasonal podcast for developers and designers looking to discover their niche to build recurring revenue. So that they can live the life that they want and ultimately reach the goals of why they started their own business in the first place. Each season will be a theme specific to your business. And each episode features a guest who's been there before and achieved success. You'll get actionable takeaways for you to implement in your business immediately after each show. No fluff, no pie in the sky dreaming, this is real-life examples and takeaways for you.