For episode #44, this mini-episode highlights and offers gratitude to the 8 women who joined the #InVinoFab podcast to share their stories with us about their career transitions, pivots, and/or paths to and from higher education. We have learned so much from these #CareerChangers and we hope you do too! Thank you Diane, Kristin, Laura, Hannah, Helen, Valerie, Jaimie, and Carol.
- Find organizations that will help you to learn, grow, and thrive.
- Align your career with your personal and professional values.
- Build your community and expand your connections to support.
- Be open to new opportunities, identify fit, and know this journey may not always direct.
- Consider how your collaborations and creative ideas can shape your body of work.
- Assess, know, and play to your strengths to find ways to kindle your passions in work.
- Reflect on the “things” (the verbs) you enjoy doing daily: activities, tasks, and projects.
- Always be learning and be a curious learner throughout your working life.
- Going Through It https://mailchimp.com/presents/podcast/going-through-it/
- Hello Monday https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/cadence13/hello-monday-2
- Longform Podcast https://longform.org/podcast
- Present Company https://podbay.fm/podcast/1468510314
- Designing Your Life: Build a Life that Works for Your by Bill Burnett & Dave Evans
- Transitions: Making Sense of Life’s Changes by William Bridges
- Reboot: Leadership and the Art of Growing Up by Jerry Colonna
- Pivot: The Only Move that Matters is your Next One by Jenny Blake
- Subscribe to #InVinoFab podcast on Stitcher, Google Play, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you catch your pods.
- Follow us on Twitter @InVinoFab or IG: @invinofab
- Email us to be a guest or share a topic suggestion? firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect with your co-hosts (she/her) on Twitter: @laurapasquini & @profpatrice
What is The #InVinoFab Podcast?
The #InVinoFab Podcast uncorks to share stories about women+, wine, and work through personal stories. In Vino Fabulum, means: In Wine, Story! Co-hosts @ProfPatrice & @LauraPasquini bring different voices and ideas to the pod to challenge, learn, and engage listeners for issues and ideas impacting women in their communities and at work. These narrative episodes are delightfully paired with interesting projects, workplace experiences, helpful learning anecdotes, and creative discoveries for how women live today. Listen to the podcast and join the conversation at @InVinoFab (Instagram & Twitter).