We talk to Adam Davidson — a business reporter, co-founder of NPR's Planet Money, and author of The Passion Economy: The New rules for Thriving in the 21st Century. We talk about why it's an opportune time to succeed in business by combining your unique passion and your abilities and about how to do it successfully.
- The Passion Economy: https://www.passioneconomy.com
- Planet Money: https://www.npr.org/sections/money/
- Reuven Lerner
- Margaret Reffell
- Meg Cumby
- Prepper Fantasy Fiction (Adam Davidson)
- Guards! Guards! by Terry Pratchett (Meg Cumby)
- Renergy: https://renergy.com (Margaret Reffell)
- New York Times Crossword: https://www.nytimes.com/crosswords (Reuven Lerner)
What is The Business of Freelancing?
If you're a freelancer, then you're not just an expert in your field. You're also a business owner, responsible for everything from bookkeeping to marketing to customer satisfaction to business development.
On the Business of Freelancing, our panel of experienced freelancers discuss the issues that they have encountered while building up their business — and give you practical, actionable advice to take your career to the next level. We also invite expert guests to provide their opinions and perspectives on how you can better succeed in your freelance career.