There are two primary ways to deal with down payments when buying rental properties: reduce the need for them and produce the down payment required. In this mini-class, James discusses strategies to reduce the need for down payments when buying rental properties.
Reduce the Need for Down Payments When Buying Rental Properties
There are two primary ways to deal with down payments when buying rental properties: first you can REDUCE the need for them and second you can focus on ways to PRODUCE the down payment required. In this mini-class, James discusses strategies to reduce the need for down payments when buying rental properties.
Check out the video of this class here:
In this special mini-class for the Real Estate Financial Planner™ coaching program James covers:
- We're not just talking about down payment... but...
- Reduce and Produce
- Will it work for me? Fools will... and intelligent, gritty, resolved people will...
- Minimize price to minimize down payment and some warnings with this strategy
- A discussion of an image from Gary Keller's book The Millionaire Real Estate Investor
- Strong seller's markets
- Nothing down financing options
- Creative financing options
- Plus more...
What is Las Cruces Real Estate Investing & Real Estate Financial Planning™ Podcast?
Learn all about investing in real estate in Las Cruces, New Mexico with a combination of real estate financial planning and modeling with numbers specific to Las Cruces plus syndicated, more generalized recordings of live and pre-recorded real estate investing classes (not all specific to Las Cruces).