We're chatting all forms of client communication / account management this week, how to get better at it and make it less awkward — even enjoyable — for everyone involved.
- Margaret Reffell
- Kai Davis
- Reuven Lerner
- Podcast: Against The Rules- Season 2 on 'coaching' (Reuven Lerner)
- Book: The Hardest Job In The World by John Dickerson (Reuven Lerner)
- Book: Radical Candor: How to Get What You Want by Saying What You Mean by Kim Scott (Margaret Reffell)
- Article: How to send and reply to email by Matt Might (Kai Davis)
- Article: Email Writing Tips by Philip Guo (Kai Davis)
- Article: Inbox Zero for Life by Keith Rarick (Kai Davis)
What is The Business of Freelancing?
If you're a freelancer, then you're not just an expert in your field. You're also a business owner, responsible for everything from bookkeeping to marketing to customer satisfaction to business development.
On the Business of Freelancing, our panel of experienced freelancers discuss the issues that they have encountered while building up their business — and give you practical, actionable advice to take your career to the next level. We also invite expert guests to provide their opinions and perspectives on how you can better succeed in your freelance career.