It's time to save the Princess with Mario, take a ride on the Magic School Bus, and turn to page 76 to see if we've solved Encyclopedia Brown's latest mystery. Plus, Rapunzel's Jukebox returns with Andrew Mitchell's biggest parody production yet, Gals in High Places.
* A ride on the Magic School Bus
* An Encylopedia Brown Mystery
* In the news: The Tortoise announces his title defense against a sloth in the "Trudge Through the Sludge"
* Pride Rock has a hot new reality show to pick a king, it's goodbye Star Search, hello Scar Search
* Rapunzel's Jukebox tackles Garth Brooks with a live-version parody
* We'll announce the four #1 seeds in our upcoming Tournament of Disney Dining
What is Not Your Mother's Goose?
Welcome to Topher Goggin's totally irreverent, mega-sarcastic fairy tale recaps for grown-ups, with laugh out loud "news" stories thrown in for good measure. This is definitely not your mother's goose.