In this episode, we’re going to do something a little different. Instead of talking to a guest, I want to answer some questions about podcasting and marketing, and share how it’s helped me grow my business.
- How I got started learning about the full potential of podcasting.
- How podcasting can be an incredible way to market your business and gather leads.
- How to build relationships and networks from podcast guests that are mutually beneficial.
"I realized the power of the relationships that were built from meeting people on the show. It’s where I met amazing folks that I still talk with today."
- Marketing is an often underutilized benefit of podcasting. As you continue podcasting, you’ll start generating new leads organically. Because of this, it’s important to be intentional about your subject matter and plan accordingly.
- Podcasting is a great way to connect to and build high-quality relationships with people. The more people you meet through podcasting, the bigger your referral network becomes. This creates mutually beneficial relationships with other business owners.
- If you own a business, podcasting is the perfect tool to promote growth. Even if it’s a loosely scheduled show, it can be highly beneficial in growing your business.
Important Mentions in this Episode
- Sales Call Roleplay
- Learn how to build a service business based around your life
- Jason on Twitter
- Live in the Feast on Twitter
- Jason on YouTube
- Jason on LinkedIn
What is Live In The Feast?
Live In The Feast is a seasonal podcast for developers and designers looking to discover their niche to build recurring revenue. So that they can live the life that they want and ultimately reach the goals of why they started their own business in the first place. Each season will be a theme specific to your business. And each episode features a guest who's been there before and achieved success. You'll get actionable takeaways for you to implement in your business immediately after each show. No fluff, no pie in the sky dreaming, this is real-life examples and takeaways for you.