Why are Christians such god-botherers?
Why are Christians such god-botherers? Is it possible to share your belief system with someone who doesn’t accept without being a jerk?
This episode is supported by Zondervan's MasterLecture Series.
- Find out more about our guest, Dr Sam Chan
- And check out his latest book, How to talk about Jesus (without being THAT guy)
- And here's a rather extensive review of Sam’s book here.
- Sam's book Evangelism in a Skeptical World: How to Make the Unbelievable News About Jesus More Believable won Christianity Today's Book of the Year in evangelism and apologetics.
- PS -- How to Talk about Jesus (without being THAT guy) is the popular-level version of the more textbook-style Evangelism in a Skeptical World.
- Sam quoted Mark Sayers, co-host of the podcast This Cultural Moment.
Undeceptions is part of the Eternity Podcast Network, an audio collection showcasing the seriously good news of faith today.
What is Undeceptions with John Dickson?
Every week on Undeceptions we’ll explore some aspect of life, faith, history, culture, or ethics that is either much misunderstood or mostly forgotten. With the help of people who know what they’re talking about, we’ll be trying to ‘undeceive ourselves’ and let the truth ‘out’.