On this episode of the podcast, I'm joined by Alison Stratten of Unmarketing. Alison is a writer, marketer, podcaster, parent and also a fellow Canadian. I had a great time talking with her.
Here are a few highlights from the show:
- The line between personal information and business marketing
- The roles of work and family
- Alison's story
- How the Stratton's work behind the scene
- Unmarketing - Stop Marketing, Start Engaging
- Unmarketing | Facebook
- Unpodcast - The Business Show for the Fed Up | Youtube
- Alison Stratten | Twitter
I hope you enjoy this episode. Thanks for listening and your support!
What is The Productivityist Podcast: A Time Management and Personal Productivity Talk Show?
Hosted by productivity strategist Mike Vardy, The Productivityist Podcast is a weekly show that discusses tips, tools, tactics, and tricks that are designed to help you take your productivity, time management, goals, to do lists, habits, and workflow to new heights - both at work and at home. If you're looking to focus your efforts on getting the right things done and start living the good life, then this weekly conversational podcast – crafted in the tradition of Slate's Working, Back to Work, and HBR IdeaCast – is for you.